SS2015 is here, and we thought we’d share with you our SS15 beauty must haves. We pick up some of our favorite beauty products, check it out.
- Magnitone offer daily skin cleansing and toning brushes for face & body to effectively cleanse, refresh and stimulate your skin.The lucid range comes with loads of bright colours and has features such as a timer in and different modes for cleansing the skin. (buy here).
- Bioderma micellar water with Sensibio H2O (buy here)
- Avene Cleansing Foam 5.07 fl oz. A mattifying face wash for normal to combination sensitive skin (buy here)
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo is a dual action treatment to reduce inflammatory acne while minimizing irritation. It penetrates deep into clogged pores to remove impurities and discourages blackheads and whiteheads. It also reduces the number and severity of acne blemishes and smoothes skin texture. Improves pore size. (buy here)
- Eau Roma Water Lush relies on oils of rose and lavender. Both oils have been used for thousands of years to treat dryness, redness or irritation. Rose is particularly nourishing and cooling, while lavender helps your skin produce the right amount sebum (oil) to keep it suppler. (buy here)
- Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF30 ( buy here)
- Benefit Watt`s Up! Higlighter (buy here)
- Bronzing Powder by Maybelline Contains three shades in one Swirl all three together Or use alone to highlight and contour Ideal for all over natural glow. (buy here)
- Maybelline New York Volume` Express The Rocket Mascara ( buy here)
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for lips and cheeks ( buy here)